- Made with non-toxic 100% food grade silicone and beech wood
- Free from nasty chemicals BPA, PVC, phthalates, cadmium and lead
- Our Silicone will not support the growth of bacteria, fungus or mould
- Great sensory tool for your little one.
- Soft, chewable silicone soothes and massages sore gums, whilst the hard and natural beech wood rings provides greater relief and assists teethe to break through.
Wipe down with damp cloth, do NOT soak wooden ring in water as it may warp and crack over time.