Kids Reversible Sun Hat Noah/Olive
Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which can self-cool in summer and warm in winter, the Explorer hat provides UPF50+ sun protection without overheating heads. The wide brims shield eyes and faces all year round, while the woven interfacing and thin cord edge in the brim gives a little more flexibility and shape without flopping in eyes.
- Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and a coordinating solid colour on the other
- Adjustable and elasticised ties on the crown allow the perfect fit on both sides.
- Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which is recyclable, biodegradable and has a better-for-the-environment manufacturing process.
- Slightly flexible and shapeable brims for a more flowy feel without the flop.
- Wash & wear - gentle cold machine wash in a wash bag and line dry in the shade.
- Beautiful button-up leather 'Return to' label for names to help hats get home safely.
- Elasticised chin ties to keep hats in place (the elastic allows some stretch so not too tight).
|HAT SIZE||BRIM WIDTH FRT||BRIM WIDTH BK|
|6 - 12mth / 46 - 50cm / S||6cm||8.5cm|
|1 - 3 years / 50 - 54cm / M||6.5cm||9cm|
|3 - 6 years / 54 - 58cm / L||7cm||9.5cm|